At SMILE Therapy for Kids Calgary, we are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. Your privacy is valued. We will not disclose your personal information without consent or reasonable and lawful notice except when required or permitted by law.
At SMILE Therapy for Kids Calgary, we will protect patient privacy by:
● Collecting the minimal personal information required to provide therapy services.
● Advising you how your information might be disclosed and obtaining your verbal or written consent.
● Safeguarding your personal information through administrative, technical an physical means.
● Sharing your personal information only for the purposes stated and agreed to in signed consent form or otherwise required by law.
● Ensuring any contractors we hire who may have access to your information also protect the privacy of your information.
● Training staff and organising the therapy space to ensure maximum protection of your privacy.
● Working with you to ensure your personal information is current, complete and accurate.
● Providing you access to your personal information and a mechanism for requesting corrections.
provides adequate protection for your personal information.
● Having our privacy officer, Brian Banderk, available to answer your questions. Brian can be reached at 403-462-7390 or email@example.com.